Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hall's Ranch - Lyons, CO

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I hope you're still riding even though it's hot as shit. Summer has started and shit has been getting crazy. Just got back from Mexico with Barry and RyanSchure and weddings are coming. But that doesn't mean I'm not biking my ass off. I really just don't have the time to quit boozing and post. I'm still profiling fun rides and I figure I can just log on and throw up the stats. So here's Hall Ranch. Make sure to stop at Oskar Blues brewery in Lyons. They have a SICK menu. Get the double-pork-hamburger thingy it kicks fucking balls. And it's huge.


great view of a snowy longs peak.

one of jaime's first climbs of the year

gregatron smooth cruising the hard packed trail

halls trax

hall's elevation profile. top 2 bottom downhill about 15-20 mins. hell... try to beat 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment