Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Bike Day! (Yeti Big Top 29)

Today I took my first ride on my new rig.  The last bike I bought was in 2007, so it's been awhile.  All those years of riding, and I've come full circle back to the hardtail.  I took it for a ride today and it destroyed.  I found out that I picked up a few bad riding habits having all that rear suspension for so long.   Now that I'm back to hardtail, I gotta start picking good lines again and not just rearing back and railing through rock gardens like I do on the 575.  Boy, that Big Top is fast as shit though.
Pre Ride Hotness

Seat up fer crankin...

...seat down fer stankin!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that Mom & Dad got me this sweet new biking button-up jersey.  Its pretty much awesome.
Complete with sweat stain
-Zness

No comments:

Post a Comment